There’s no doubt that Mother’s Day is going to be different this year. We’re all stuck at home and unable to go out and do the usual Mother’s Day stuff, like family visits and dine-outs. But – silver lining – that means we can slow down and relax at home with our littles. What’s tough is that not all of us will be able to share the day with our special mamas. All the more reason to gather up the best Mother’s Day gift ideas to send her something she’ll adore this year.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2020
My Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2020 is filled with unique stuff almost any mom will love. Better yet, these are all items she can enjoy from the comfort of her home during this unique time. From a gorgeous rocking chair to cookware to a journal that helps her remind herself to stay happy, these are truly some of the best gifts to pamper Mom with.Ready to spoil Mom while she's stuck at home this Mother's Day? Here are the best gifts to do it. Click To Tweet
- Infini Sonic Therapy Neck Device – This neck device is perfect for the mom who’s serious about her skin health. Using infrared technology, she can keep her skin looking radiant and youthful when she can’t get to the spa.
- My Happiness Diary – I’m literally buying this for myself this year! I’ve heard such awesome things about this diary and I can’t wait to use it as a daily reminder of how my outlook affects my mood.
- POLYWOOD® Presidential Rocking Chair – How gorgeous is this rocking chair? Let Mom enjoy some outdoor time with this beautiful chair that’s perfect for porch-sitting.
- Personalized Sunday At The Family Throw Pillow – Remind Mom of some of the things your family loves to do together on the weekend with this personalized last name pillow.
- Inspired Home Kaira Blush Faux Fur Storage Ottoman – This adorable ottoman doesn’t just add style to Mom’s room. It also has storage and a tray that’s just the right size for breakfast in bed. Now, you’ll just have to remind Dad to make it for her!
- Kohl’s Gift Card – Gift her this electronic Kohl’s gift card in a denomination of your choice to let her pick a few things for herself.
- Coffee Art Cookbook – Does your mom have more time on her hands lately? Help her find a new hobby by gifting her this Coffee Art Cookbook – how fun!
- Fresh Hanging Teardrop Terrarium – For a mom that’s a serious plant lover, this beautiful hanging terrarium can be just the right gift.
- BaByliss Titanium 1″ Flat Iron – I’ve used this flat iron myself and it’s a game-changer. If Mom is missing her regular stylist due to quarantining, then gift her this easy-to-use flat iron. It’s equally as helpful for adding curls and waves to hair.
- Sorbus Flower Pot Display Rack – Gardening moms will adore this charming display rack for showing off all the flowers they’re planting in their gardens!
- Obliphica Seaberry Hair Mask – Bring the salon to mom with this hair mask, which will keep her hair healthy and shining until she can get back to her stylist.
- Elite Bistro 56-Quart Digital Touchscreen Air Fryer – An air fryer is such a versatile appliance that Mom will get plenty of use out of it for dinners.
- The MegaChef Nonstick Crepe and Pancake Maker – Or, gift her this crepe and pancake maker if she’s more of a breakfast person!
- Linum Monogrammed Terry Bathrobe – This super-soft and plus bathrobe is one you can monogram, making it just a little more special for your mom.
- OtterBox OtterSpot Wireless Charging Base – Is mom wearing down her phone battery keeping in touch with family and friends during the pandemic? If so, this wireless charging base is the perfect gift for her. It can also come in handy if she’s working from home and using her phone frequently for work meetings. Here are some more ideas for moms who work from home.
- Cappuccino Cookies – Sometimes Mom just needs a little bit of YUM! in her life, and that’s exactly where these cookies come in.
- Stella & Dot Ambassador Kit – Is your mom looking for a small business she can start while spending time at home? Gift her a Stella & Dot Ambassador Kit to help her start her own business selling gorgeous jewelry and accessories.
- Iris North South Smartphone Crossbody – I’m secretly wanting my kids to gift this to me this year! This crossbody is stylish and functional with a spot to hang on to your phone.
- Feisty Feminine Coaster Set – Moms who are all about feminism will absolutely love adding this coaster set to their homes.
- Custom Gift Basket – Make a custom basket for your mama from Design It Yourself Gift Baskets! These baskets come with several themes items to start you off. Then, you can add everything from a stuffed animal to a card game or puzzle. I love this spa basket for Mother’s Day.
- Bedside Smartphone Vase – Give Mom something pretty to look at in the bedroom with this vase that also holds her phone – but makes it look so much better!
Mother’s Day Gifts for 2020: Spoil Your Mama with These Unique Gifts
Did the Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2020 help you find what you need for your mom? Have any other plans to spoil her on her big day? I’d love to hear what you’re doing for your mom – and for yourself if you’re a mama! – on the big day. I know this year is going to be different for all of us. But that just means that we can find new Mother’s Day ideas and traditions, right?
Need a few more Mother’s Day gift ideas? The options in my 2019 gift guide are still available (or try this gift guide for new moms!), so you might find something there, too, that suits Mom perfectly.
Let me know what you love most on this list and what your plans are for Mother’s Day this year!