Write for AmyBoyington.com
Want to contribute a post to AmyBoyington.com?
This blog is all about helping moms create a balance between their personal and professional lives. Readers are generally interested in parenting/lifestyle tips and work from home job opportunities and tips.
Some of the topics I cover on this blog include:
- Parenting (tips, projects/activities, advice, inspirational stories)
- Education (PreK-12, homeschooling, remote learning, educational tech)
- Health (tips and news for kids and mommies, fitness)
- Career (productivity, job searches, freelancing, specific work from home careers)
- Special Needs (disabilities, helpful products, inspirational stories)
- Budgeting (teaching finances to kids, affordable meals, financial planning for families)
- Lifestyle (inspirational stories, food, DIY/crafts)
If you have any other ideas that you think would work well on the blog, please contact me.
If you contribute a post, you’ll get a byline. Please send along your photo, a few sentences about you, and one link to your website, blog, or your preferred social media account.
NOTE: There is a difference between a guest blog and a sponsored post. Guest blogs are not promotional in nature, but your byline can help draw traffic back to your blog or business. I also allow one link to your website/product/service within the content, with discretion. Sponsored posts are promotional in nature. I do accept them with 1-2 promotional links included, for a sponsored post fee. Please contact me to discuss further.
If you’d like to contribute a guest post, this is what you need to know:
- Posts should be a minimum of 800 words.
- Use authoritative websites only for links (personal/spammy/affiliate links will be removed).
- Content must be insightful rather than regurgitated content from the web – give me some new ideas!.
- I reserve the right to make small edits for grammar, cohesiveness, etc., if necessary.
- Content must fit neatly within one of my blog categories.
- If your content gets published, please promote it to your social networks (this helps YOU get noticed!).
- No need to include images, but if you do, please include the links where you found them with your post.
- You can email a pitch or a full post for consideration, but please note that I reserve the right to not publish what you write if I don’t see it as a fit for my blog.
- Allow two weeks for me to review your post. If you don’t hear from me after that, feel free to pitch your post somewhere else.
- Please include your full name, 2-3 sentences for your byline, and a clear photo in your e-mail. You can also include one link (like your blog/website or a social media link).
Thanks for your interest, and I can’t wait to see what ideas you have in store!