Want to Contribute to the Blog?
Great! I’d love to have you on board.
This blog is all about helping moms create the perfect balance between their personal and professional lives. Readers are generally interested in parenting/lifestyle tips and work from home job opportunities and tips.
Some of the topics I cover on this blog include:
- Parenting (tips, projects/activities, advice, inspirational stories)
- Education (K-12, preschool, homeschooling)
- Health (tips and news for kids and mommies, fitness)
- Career (productivity, job searches, freelancing, specific work from home careers)
- Special Needs (disabilities, helpful products, inspirational stories)
- Budgeting (teaching finances to kids, budget meals, financial planning for families)
- Lifestyle (inspirational stories, food, DIY/crafts)
If you have any other ideas that you think would work well on the blog, please contact me.
What’s In It for Me?
If you contribute a post, you’ll get a byline. Please send along your photo, a few sentences about you, and one link to your website, blog, or your preferred social media account.
NOTE: There is a difference between a guest blog and a sponsored post. Guest blogs are not promotional in nature, but your byline can help draw traffic back to your blog or business. Sponsored posts are promotional in nature. I do accept them (1-2 promotional links included) with payment. Please contact me to discuss further. I do not accept paid do-follow links of any kind.
If you’d like to contribute a guest post, this is what you need to know:
- Posts must be between 600 and 1,000 words
- Use authoritative websites only for links (personal/spammy links will be removed)
- Content must be insightful rather than regurgitated content from the web – bring us some new ideas!
- I reserve the right to make small edits, if necessary
- Content must fit within a blog category
- If your content gets published, promote it to your social networks (this helps YOU get noticed!)
- No need to include images, but if you do, please use only royalty-free images and give proper credit
- You can email a pitch or a full post
- Allow two weeks for me to review your post. If you don’t hear from me after that, feel free to pitch your post somewhere else
- Please include your full name, 2-3 sentences for your byline, and a clear photo in your e-mail. You can also include one link (like your blog or a social media link)
Thanks for your interest, and I can’t wait to see what ideas you have in store!