Want to contribute to AmyBoyington.com?
Great! I’d love to have you on board.
This blog is all about helping moms create a balance between their personal and professional lives. Readers are generally interested in parenting/lifestyle tips and work from home job opportunities and tips.
Some of the topics I cover on this blog include:
- Parenting (tips, projects/activities, advice, inspirational stories)
- Education (K-12, preschool, homeschooling)
- Health (tips and news for kids and mommies, fitness)
- Career (productivity, job searches, freelancing, specific work from home careers)
- Special Needs (disabilities, helpful products, inspirational stories)
- Budgeting (teaching finances to kids, budget meals, financial planning for families)
- Lifestyle (inspirational stories, food, DIY/crafts)
If you have any other ideas that you think would work well on the blog, please contact me.
If you contribute a post, you’ll get a byline. Please send along your photo, a few sentences about you, and one link to your website, blog, or your preferred social media account.
NOTE: There is a difference between a guest blog and a sponsored post. Guest blogs are not promotional in nature, but your byline can help draw traffic back to your blog or business. Sponsored posts are promotional in nature. I do accept them (1-2 promotional links included) with payment. Please contact me to discuss further. I do not accept paid do-follow links of any kind.
If you’d like to contribute a guest post, this is what you need to know:
- Posts should be a minimum of 600 words
- Use authoritative websites only for links (personal/spammy links will be removed)
- Content must be insightful rather than regurgitated content from the web – give me some new ideas!
- I reserve the right to make small edits for grammar, cohesiveness, etc., if necessary
- Content must fit within a blog category
- If your content gets published, promote it to your social networks (this helps YOU get noticed!)
- No need to include images, but if you do, please use only royalty-free images and give proper credit
- You can email a pitch or a full post
- Allow two weeks for me to review your post. If you don’t hear from me after that, feel free to pitch your post somewhere else
- Please include your full name, 2-3 sentences for your byline, and a clear photo in your e-mail. You can also include one link (like your blog or a social media link)
Thanks for your interest, and I can’t wait to see what ideas you have in store!